Thứ Năm, 13 tháng 10, 2016

Stick Rpg guide no cheats – How do I get the Skateboard?

Give the smokes to the kid on the corner and he’ll give it to you. What would happen if you give the kid too many smokes? You’ll find out.
Stick RPG 2
Stick RPG 2
How do I hotwire the car?
You need 350 intelligence to hotwire the car in front of your house.
How do I get the sports car?
You must have the hot-wired yellow car, and then play the game for 365 “stick” days.
After I ger the sports car, are there any other bonuses?
No.

Where do I purchase Real Estate?

In the bank.
What are the different Real Estates and what new items can I get when I purchase them?
  • Bigger Apartment (Allows you to buy the Circuit Breaker 5000 Computer)
  • Penthouse Suite (Allows you to buy the Behemoth-Vision TV and Deep Freeze)
  • Mansion (Allows you to buy the Stick-Fitness Treadmill, StickChoice Satellite System, Stick-o-Pedia Xgenica, and the Suds’n’Bubbles Minibar)
  • Castle (No new items)
Link online: http://stick-rpg2.com
Tags: Stick RPG 2Stick RPG, StickRPG2
Stick Rpg guide no cheats
Stick Rpg 2 Walkthrough – Fighting your enemies
Stick Rpg 2 Walkthrough – Screwdrivers

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét